sábado, 29 de mayo de 2010

Daily Routine!


On weekdays i always get up at 5:40. Then i go to the bathroom take a shower and brush my teeth after that i go downstairs and wait for my college transportat 6:20 am to go college. I sometimes have breakfast there around 9:00 am. I have empanadas and soda. I arrive to college at 6:50. I study there from 7am to 11am.
After college i arrive home around 11:30 am and have lunch at 12pm. Then i go to the gym from 1 to 3. After the gym i always take another shower and go to college again from 3:30pm to 5:00 pm. I arrive home around 5:30. Then i usually have dinner at around 6:30 in the afternoon. After that i always watch tv, check my e-mails,play some video games. At around 8pm i do my homework if i have any. At 10pm i go to bed.




Peace People!
Gerardo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario